|Stats||Lvl 1||Max lvl||Bonus||Total|
- Extra Fiend Slayer
- +3000 ATK
- +20 SPD
- 4-turn strike shot
- Blast type
- +1000 HP
Recommended - Depends
- Evolution has a Fiend Slayer which is useful in a lot of dungeons.
- Ascension has a more powerful bump combo and a 4-turn strike shot
4-turn strike shot
- Ascension has a 4-turn strike shot where she becomes a pierce type monster. This means she can activate it every turn (besides her first shot). This can prove useful when you want to grab items or proc your allies' bump combo. However, it does not do more damage or she doesn't get sped up.
Decent DPS source
- Both versions has a Rebound Laser L4 which deals consistant damage to enemies. Also her ascension is a blast type so her bump combo's power is higher than evolution.
- Both versions are terrible with barrier type gimmicks. They can hardly move when dealing with Gravity Barriers and their bump combo becomes nullify in Laser Barriers.
Deneb is a versatile monster, being able to become a pierce type monster and has a high amount of DPS. Both versions will be a key pick for Bishamonten, a water Impossible monster.