|Stats||Lvl 1||Max lvl||Bonus||Total|
- Debuff Recovery (Recovers Poison, Ability Lock, ATK down, SPD down)
- Weak Spot SS
- +110 SPD
- Extra NGB ability
- Command SS
- Short Distance Spread Shot 9
- +1000 HP
- +3800 ATK
Recommended - Ascension
- An extra null ability makes his ascension viable in more dungeons. The Command SS has higher damage potential and mob clear. Also evolution's gauge ability is very situational.
- Having two null abilities, he can deal with gimmicks of numerous dungeons. Also being a Light element, you don't have to worry about the dungeon's elements.
Mob clearing efficiency
- His bump combo is Homing 18 which can deal damage to faraway enemies. His sub combo can deal just as much damage to closer enemies. Strike Shot can clear enemies while dealing high damage to the boss at the same time.
Difficult to ascend
- Since his better form is ascension, it requires beating Savage and Extreme quests. They might not be a problem with veteran players but he is not really geared for players starting out.
Strike Shot difficulty
- He is a bounce monster so his command SS will be difficult to hit all of your allies to deal most possible damage. His SPD stat is also on the lower end of most bounce monsters with this SS.
Liu Bei is one of the very few monsters that are recommended for multiple Impossible quests. Although he might not be the most recommended pick in them, he is a monster that will not greatly hinder your chances of winning. He can run alongside Izanami in most stages and replace her for Water dungeons.