|Stats||Lvl 1||Max lvl||Bonus||Total|
- +3000 attack vs Ascension
- +25 speed vs Evolution
- Wood Ex-Laser S
Reccomended - EVOLUTION:
- The evolution has higher attack and lower speed allowing easier positioning for her One-way laser.
- Very high attack damage for a balanced type. With Null Gravity Barrier, you can expect consistent damage in many quests. Her One-Way Laser bump combo deals a hefty 24,000+ damage.
Strike Shot Synergy
- Strike Shot reveals all weaknesses on a boss. Helps maxamize damage dealt to boss by increasing probability of hitting a weak point or by increasing damage done by hitting multiple weak points. Also synergizes well with own One-way Laser.
Positioning is difficult
- Null Gravity Barrier does not allow deliberate positioning in Gravity barrier. Player skill is required to make her effective. Not putting stats into her speed is a strategy some players implement to slow her down for easier positioning.
Strike Shot is support oriented
- It is difficult to deal a high amount of damage with her Strike Shot alone. Expect high damage output on sequential turns where allies can attack/Strike Shot.
Margarite is an extremely versatile monster that brings so much to any team composition in terms of utility and raw power. Bringing Margarite to the Impossible event quest Izanami will greatly increase your wining percentage. Margartie requires a certain amount of skill and good judgement to reach her full potential.
Read her monster analysis HERE.