|Stats||Lvl 1||Max lvl||Bonus||Total|
Plasma Bump Combo:
- A plasma "cord" is created between the ally monster that bumps Kushinada. Synergizes especially well with fast and pierce types monsters.
- Skilled positiong/aiming can deal up to 300,000 damage.
High Damage Strike Shot:
- Causes all allies to move in the same direction as Kushinada.
- Triggers plasma bump combo which has potential to deal over 1 million damage with all monsters moving.
- Minesweeper / Vivolith Slayer
- Null Damage Wall
- Base HP is low. Even hypermaxed, it is still only 21,000. Compensate by taking other monsters with higher HP.
Weak to Gravity Barrier:
- Strike shot becomes less effective when stuck in gravity barrier. Monsters that lack NGB find it difficult to activate her plasma bump combo.
Kushinada's unique bump compo, versatile ability set, and powerful strike shot make her one of the best monsters in the game. Although she lacks Null Gravity Barrier, she is proven to be useful in many quests and can fulfill many roles (support, high damage dealer).